Rehab Nursing Staff
RNs, LPNs and CNAs.
Solaris HealthCare Osceola provides the highest level of care outside of the hospital. Skilled nursing patients are cared for by a team of medical professionals including board-certified physicians, registered nurses (RNs) and certified nurse’s assistants (CNAs). Registered nurses assist patients by:
- Making a comprehensive initial evaluation
- Reevaluating their needs as their condition changes or improves
- Planning preventative and rehabilitative care
- Communicating and coordinating any changes in condition with physicians and other caregivers
pharmacy, laboratory, pain management, wound management, IV therapy, dental and podiatry.
Registered nurses provide:
- Intravenous therapy
- Intramuscular injections
- Foley catheter insertions
- Medication management
- Patient teaching regarding illness and/or injury
- Prevention of skin breakdown
- Fall assessments and interventions
“Doing What’s Right”
Solaris HealthCare Osceola is a trusted, compassionate provider of rehabilitation and extended care. Our expert staff, state of the art facilities and upscale environment makes us the perfect solution to any rehabilitation.
Contact us today for more information 407-957-3341
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, Private Pay and Most Insurance Plans.